Welcome to Something Wicked This Way May Come! The site setting is in the beginning of Season Four, the deadpool has just surfaced. You make your own destiny with your character. Though we all know that whatever that destiny is, this is Beacon Hills... only the worse is coming...
Register your characters in proper caps! IE: James Mitchell. If you have a problem or need help. Cbox it, Help Center forum works too if no one is available at the time.
all your other credits go here! custom forum structure by black. sticky sidebar by dynamic drive.
• Born Abigail Noelle Anders, she prefers to be called Abby or Abbs. She is an eighteen year old werewolf. She was born a werewolf through her mother. She is a child born between a werewolf and a hunter. Abby was raised to love what she is, so she has a good relationship with that over all. She still deals with the struggles of being a werewolf, but has anchor and techniques that help her keep control.
• Her eyes glow blue, after she had taken an innocent life. Even though that was out of mercy to keep them from being in a lot of pain till they die, it was the choice she made as they begged her to end their pain.
• Abigail is a friendly person, who is very spirited. Despite her keeping a big secret about herself from friends. And most people. She is a very kind hearted person. Easy to make friends with, and loyal.
• Abigail being a child of a werewolf and a hunter opens her up to various enemies. Enemies that might be totally against the union in the first place. Not to mention the fact there are hunters that might not care about the fact that she helped a person be pain free.
• Abigail has ex boyfriends. Which none of them worked out for probably many reasons. However, there is a love interest/final set for her already. And its in a form of another hunter, named Christopher Marshall.
• With that all said and done. Remember, I love to put my character(s) through hell, because I love them that much. It makes them grow. And who knows what can happen from here on out. Let's get plotting!
He is going to see a pretty young face, smell werewolf on her and see she has the eyes of a murderer. She is definitely a prime target for the Peter Hale corruption class. He will probably keep an eye on her from a distance and close in on her eventually, sinking his claws and teeth into her in order to get whatever he wants. He will play her to his advantage and then drop her like she was absolutely nothing, because that is what Peter does. Unless she makes a good impression on Peter she will get dropped, but if she does a good job? He will probably keep her around like his own beta.
LOL. I welcome attempts to manipulate her. I am sure Hale family is well known within the supernatural, so she more or less heard some things about how he is. His reputation. Would be interesting when he finds out she is a daughter of a werewolf and a hunter. I am thinking that maybe he can be the reason that her being a werewolf is exposed to a hunter/her final Christopher Marshall.
I'm sure Fred and Abigail would be in quite a few classes together. That fact plus they are both supernaturally intertwined would make these two fun to play with. Maybe even would be interesting for Fred to touch something of Abigail's and see a vision of some sort.
Would be interesting to have them bump into each other, maybe Fred could bump into her after she got into a scuffle with a Deadpool bounty hunter and notice she has blood on her but confused she's not hurt. Maybe she saves him from being hunted but tries to keep him as clueless as possible about being hunted, lol.
I can see them in a few classes together. And we can play out a thread were he sees a vision of some sort. She would have a sense of protecting people that are on the deadpool list. I am not sure if she would be the type of person that would personally keep him clueless about being hunted, I would think in her mind him not being aware of the dangers out there is far worse then knowing, keeping an eye out and ready for anything. Or maybe at first, with her own conflict about what she should do about this.
I think it would be funny to play out him bumping into her after a scuffle. Just makes me laugh as I think of her going "I'm fine! This is nothing."
I am sure at one point or another that they will both probably be saving each other a time or two in a situation.
I can picture Fred becoming privy to someone's plan of hunting Abigail. Maybe like a fellow student is a deadpool bounty hunter (similar to the orphans). Fred happens to touch something of said person's and gets a vision of them making their plan to attack Abigail after hours at school during a football game or something etc etc, and inadvertently saves her, all clueless like, lol!
If Abigail did try to inform him that he was supernatural and on a hit list he'd think she was crazy and not believe her. Haha imagine if she wolfed up to try and prove it to him and he got scared and turned around to turn really quick and like crashed into something and knocked himself out. bwahaha
I'm such a mean creator. teehee. Hmm I have so many ideas running through my head, I can't decide! lol
On a serious note I do like the bumping into her after a scuffle. He'd be concerned that a fellow classmate looks hurt and/or is bleeding unaware shes healed up. If Abigail does bring up the whole Dead pool thing (not that she has to immediately) with him he'd probably just think she's really trying to pull his tail. Maybe he'd assume she's just trying to joke with him since he's had a view vision outbreaks in class and guesses people are gossiping that he's going crazy and what not. "Sure, laugh it up. I'm not crazy you know!" He'd probably start to get a bit angry as he's never really been on the receiving end of being made fun of, and probably would be just quick to assume people are making fun of him etc.
So many great ideas here! Makes it hard to pick just one way to go with these two. I like the idea of him getting a vision and inadvertently saving her. Eventually, she will be curious to how. After all, she doesn't believe in coincidences. So, she might watch over him. Especially if she is aware of names on deadpool list.
As far as her wolfing out to prove it to him. I can't see her doing it that way. Now, if he were to see her wolfed out in a fight. Whether it was her saving him - herself - or even both of them. Yeah, he would definitely see her. And if he reacted that way after - she would watch over him. He would probably wake on her couch. She would then explain it to him.
I like the idea of him bumping into her after a scuffle too. She would be like "I am fine...really....it is not a big deal" and if and when he tells her to laugh it up. Abigail wouldn't laugh it up. And she won't think he is crazy. She probably be one to state and stress he is not crazy. He might find it odd that she is a daughter of a werewolf and a hunter. Since the two normally don't live well together.
Man, how does one choose? Many awesome ideas to venture.